The museum is open Wednesday to Sunday, from 10 am to 5 pm.
Monday to Friday, from 9 am to 5 pm
Our office is situated at 333, rue Émond, Beauharnois (QC) J6N 0E3
Rates – 2019
(All rates included taxes)
- Adult: $ 12
- Toddler (3 years and under): Free
- Children (4 to 17 years old)*: $ 7
- Senior (65 +)*: $10
- 1 adult – 4 children (17 and under): $35
- 2 adult – 2 children (17 and under): $35
- 2 adults – 3 children (17 and under): $35
The Museum proposes visits for groups of 15 persons and more. A rich and unique experience, a personalized visit which will know how to exceed all your expectations! Welcome to the tour operators, groups and associations.
- 2 hours visit, for a group of 15 and more: $12.75
- Senior* 2 hours visit, for a group of 15 and more: $8.50
Reservations required: (450) 429-7857 , by email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Prices include access to the permanent exhibitions and to the temporary exhibitions.
Payment with debit card and money only.
*Upon the presentation of a valid ID.